Financial Assistance


Help of Southern Nevada:  In addition to rental programs, this agency offers a wide variety of programs, such as security deposit assistance, food, electric bill, counseling, and much more. They also have several locations across Clark County.

The Salvation Army:  Shelter, low income housing, and homeless prevention/rent assistance is offered. They also administer a variety of other social services, and are a great place to call for referrals too. May offer a variety of rent programs, shelter or other forms of social services.

Lutheran Social Services:  Services include information on low income as well as transitional housing. Families facing a crisis may qualify for a loan from LSS of Nevada.

Clark County Catholic Charities:  Regardless of religion, they may be able to offer assistance. If you have an eviction notice then you may qualify for emergency rental assistance. Possibly money for deposit, first month’s rent, or moving costs is also available at the charity.

Las Vegas Urban League:  If you are faced with an eviction, or are struggling to pay your rent, meet with a housing specialist to learn about available options. They offer tenant/landlord mediation, may have some limited funding to pay rent or housing costs, free legal advice, and can help people apply for government as well as public aid. The Clark County agency also has information on low income housing, utility or security deposits, and affordable apartments in Clark County.

Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada:  Assists with housing issues, including eviction prevention, foreclosures, security deposit disputes and more. They are a pro-bono, or free legal firm in Clark County.

Salvation Army, Mesquite:  Mesquite & Bunkerville – This charity type organization provides emergency financial assistance such as rent, housing & utilities to low-income clients and families residing in North Rural Clark County area of Bunkerville as well as Mesquite and surrounding areas.

Corridor of Hope Alliance:  Seniors aged 62 or older, or families with children under the age of 18, can get rental assistance. They also try to find affordable, supportive housing for the elderly or disabled.